Correct maintenance method of main components of excavator
The correct maintenance of the five major parts of the excavator can keep the excavator in good working condition and increase the service life of the excavator. This is a very important thing! Below, the editor summarizes for your reference! 1 Engine part
1. The engine oil and oil filter element must be genuine parts and replaced according to the specified maintenance cycle.
2. Use diesel fuel provided by regular gas stations as far as possible. It is best to filter before joining.
3. Drain water at the bottom of the diesel tank and the oil-water separator before starting work every day.
4. Check the air filter frequently.
5. Do not use idling work for a long time in order to save fuel to prevent carbon deposition.
6. Check the water tank pump every day to prevent water shortage and leakage, so as not to cause engine high temperature or cylinder flushing.
2 Hydraulic walking rotation system
1. Replace the hydraulic oil, oil return filter element, pilot filter element according to the specified maintenance cycle, and pay attention to whether there is iron or copper debris adsorbed on the filter element. When the breaker is used, the deterioration and deterioration of hydraulic oil accelerates, and the replacement cycle should be shortened. ---Liaoning Excavator Chassis Parts Manufacturer
2. Do not work for a long time without oil. After replacing hydraulic oil or hydraulic components, pay attention to exhaust air. Pay attention to waterproofing, do not involve deep water operations, and do not directly rinse electrical components with water when doing cleaning.
3. Rotate the reducer, and change the gear oil in the walking reducer periodically.
3 Electrical system
Pay attention to waterproofing, do not involve deep water operations, and do not directly rinse electrical components with water when doing cleaning.
2. Do not stack debris, especially metal tools, in the battery box, which may cause fire.
3. Do not replace insurance with iron or copper wire, or replace with insurance that does not meet specifications.
4. When the excavator is parked for a long time, the battery cable should be removed to prevent feeding.
5. The instrument, computer board, fuse box, sensor, solenoid valve and bus part are protected from rain.
4 Chassis and four rounds
Regular maintenance and inspection of four-wheel belts means driving wheels, guide wheels, rollers, support wheels and crawlers, and dirt removal.
2. Pay attention to clean the dirt and debris in the pin part, and add butter. For wading operations, when water overflows the rotating ring gear, pay attention to replacing the butter in the rotating ring gear.
3. Pay attention to anti-rust of the cylinder rod.
4. When the excavator is parked for a long time, apply grease to the exposed metal parts to prevent rust.
5 Large and small arms, hydraulic cylinder, bucket part
Check the pin bolts for looseness, shedding, and missing every day, and tighten them in time.
2. Check the structure daily for cracks and deformation. Pay attention to the surrounding environment when parking the excavator, and park it on a solid, stable and hard ground.
3. The bucket cylinder is fully retracted when parked, and the bucket falls to prevent the cylinder from being hit. ---Liaoning Excavator Chassis Parts Manufacturer
4. Take care to prevent the cylinder piston rod from being scratched and leaking oil.
5. The tooth tip of the bucket tooth seat, the pin bush of the connecting rod H frame is loose, and the arm and the pin bracket of the swing bracket are loose.