I don’t think everyone understands the general knowledge of loader parts, such as functional characteristics and some working principles. The engine, torque converter, gearbox, front and rear drive axles, referred to as the four major parts. Here are four major items for you.
1. An engine is a machine that can convert other forms of energy into mechanical energy, including internal combustion engines, external combustion engines, electric motors, etc.
2. There are three pumps on the torque converter, working pump (supply lift, anti-bucket pressure oil) steering pump (supply steering pressure oil).
3. The gearbox mainly refers to the gearbox of the car. It is divided into manual and automatic. The manual gearbox is mainly composed of gears and shafts, and the variable torque is produced by different gear combinations; and the automatic gearbox AT is made of liquid The torque converter, planetary gear and hydraulic control system are composed of hydraulic transmission and gear combination to achieve variable torque.
4. The drive axle is generally composed of the main reducer, differential, wheel transmission and drive axle housing. Its function is to fold the power transmitted by the universal transmission device through a 90° angle, change the direction of force transmission, and reduce the speed by the main reducer, increase the torque, and distribute it to the left and right half shafts and drive through the differential wheel.
The loader has the advantages of fast operation speed, good maneuverability, and easy operation, so it has developed rapidly and has become the main machine in earthwork construction. The loader is a commonly used machine. If you do not pay attention to the maintenance of the loader accessories, you will inevitably spend more money. The daily maintenance operations of loader parts need to pay attention to the following points:
1. The driver of the loader should wear it in accordance with certain safety requirements and take certain protective measures.
2. If the loader is in a very small range or a more dangerous area, relevant warning signs should be displayed in this range or related danger points.
3. If you want to carry out related maintenance or inspection work, if it is carried out at the center hinge, you must install anti-rotation rods at this time to prevent the front and rear frames from rotating correctly.
4. Before using the loader, you must read the relevant professional knowledge, especially the instruction manual or the relevant operation and maintenance manual. These regulations must be strictly implemented, otherwise there will be serious consequences and related losses.
Loader buckets are structural products. They consist of tooth seat plates, bottom plates, side plates, wall plates, ear plates, back plates, ear plates, ear sleeves, tooth teeth, tooth seats, guard plates or bucket angles. The composition of spare parts is now an indispensable construction equipment, especially on construction sites, and loader buckets are also very important. The following small series introduces you to three kinds of loader buckets.
1. Rock bucket
The material of the tooth seat plate and the side blade plate is the ultra-high strength wear-resistant steel HARDOX imported from Sweden, which is suitable for the excavation of hard soil mixed with hard gravel, sub-hard stone, weathered stone or hard stone, and loading of blasted ore, etc. Heavy duty operating environment.
2. Standard bucket
The domestically-made high-quality alloy steel Q345 is selected, which is suitable for lighter working environments such as the excavation of general clay and loose soil and the loading of sand, soil and gravel.
3. Strengthen the bucket
The material of the fragile parts of the tooth seat plate and the side edge plate is made of domestic high-quality high-strength wear-resistant steel NM360, which is suitable for heavy-duty operations such as excavation of hard soil mixed with soft gravel or gravel and gravel.
As we all know, the preferred temperature of the oil temperature of the hydraulic system of the loader is between 35 and 55 degrees Celsius. Once the temperature rises above 60 degrees Celsius, the performance of the hydraulic system will be greatly reduced, and machine tool equipment failures continue to appear. The working oil temperature ranges from 45 to 50 degrees, because the hydraulic system is designed according to the viscosity of a selected pressure oil, but the viscosity will change with the oil temperature, which will affect the working components in the system, such as oil cylinders and hydraulic valves Wait. The following loader parts manufacturers will introduce you to the precautions for the selection of hydraulic oil.
1. The hydraulic oil has good anti-emulsification and anti-foaming properties. Anti-emulsification refers to the ability of oil mixed with water and stirred to become an emulsion, and the water is separated from it. Anti-foaming refers to the ability of oil mixed with air and stirred to form an emulsion, and the bubbles are separated from the oil. After mixing with water or air, the volume modulus of oil is reduced, the compressibility is increased, the hydraulic components of the loader act slowly, and they are prone to shock and vibration.
2. Consider good anti-oxidation stability when selecting hydraulic oil for loader. Anti-oxidation stability refers to the ability of low resistance to chemical reactions with oxygenates when the temperature of hydraulic oil increases. Practice shows that for every 10°C increase in hydraulic oil temperature, the chemical reaction rate doubles. The hydraulic oil with good anti-oxidation stability is not easy to be oxidized and deteriorated after long-time use in the loader, which can ensure the normal circulation of the hydraulic oil.
3. Appropriate viscosity of hydraulic oil. Viscosity is the magnitude of frictional resistance between molecules when oil flows. When the viscosity of hydraulic oil is too large, it will increase the transmission resistance in the pipeline. The energy loss during the work of the loader of Zhongshou Heavy Industry will increase, the loss of the no-load of the main engine will increase, the temperature will rise quickly and the working temperature will be high. The phenomenon of 'cavity'; when the viscosity of the hydraulic oil of the loader is too small, good lubrication conditions cannot be guaranteed, the wear of the parts is increased and the system leakage is increased, causing the volumetric efficiency of the oil pump to decrease. The specific application depends on the working pressure, working temperature and actuator speed of the hydraulic system of the small forklift.