Have you mastered the skills of excavator track assembly
Have you mastered the skills of excavator track assembly
Reasons for derailment of excavator crawler chain
1. The processing and assembly problems of parts of the excavator itself; the main components are subject to a large load when working, and they are prone to wear after long use time;
2. The tensioning cylinder is faulty and the track is too loose;
3. The gap between the guide wheel, the bracket and the friction reducing plate is improperly adjusted;
4. Walking on stones for a long time, resulting in uneven stress, broken track pins, chain wear and broken;
5. There are foreign objects between the guide wheel and the crawler frame, improper walking operation, uneven force on the crawler, which causes the crawler to be cracked or broken.
Skills for assembly of excavator crawler chain
The excavator often has the phenomenon of falling off the track chain plate, especially for the machine that has been used for a long time, and the operator with insufficient operating experience often has no countermeasure. So how to assemble the chain after the chain has fallen off? How to reduce or Is it to a certain extent to avoid such a phenomenon?
1. Inform the construction party that there is a problem with walking and you need to stop working to deal with it.
2. Determine the surrounding environment of the machine. After the crawler falls off, try to choose a spacious, flat and hard site. There are obstacles such as mounds, stones, branches, etc. around the crawler. You can use the excavator bucket to sweep it to maintain a certain rotation and walking range .
3. Judge the degree of the excavator falling off, if it is caused by broken objects or other failures, the repair personnel should be notified in time for repair. Check whether the excavator crawler is mixed with dirt and sand. If there are a large number of objects, it needs to be cleaned in time. It is understood that most of the reasons for the fall of the crawler are due to too much debris in the track device, which occurs during the steering operation, especially the poor condition of the machine. The link at the track is worn and the gap is large, which is easier to fall off.
4. Use a wrench or sleeve to remove the grease nipple of the track, and use the excavator bucket to lift the side of the track to turn off the track. The butter will squeeze out and the drive wheel will retract.
Method of assembling tracks
Method 1: Turn the chain live pin joint to the middle height of both ends and knock it out. At this time, the track shoes can be placed flat and in a straight line, and the excavator walks unilaterally to the top of the track. At this time we need an iron bar to 'guide' the track shoes to 'right track'. Assemble from the driving wheel, put it under the track pad with an iron bar, prop up the machine to turn the track, then you need a person to operate and walk in the cab, while lifting the track, turn the track forward, pass the upper supporting wheel, and walk to For the position of the guide wheel, an object can be placed on the guide wheel. At this time, the two sides of the track are butted, and the live pin shaft can be assembled. This method is also suitable for rubber crawler assembly. Due to the aging of live pins, it is difficult to beat, and even welding and cutting equipment is required to assemble, so this method is generally not recommended.
Method 2: When all the tracks on one side fall off, clean the sundries around the track, you must first dock the drive wheels, the upper track is hooked up with a bucket, and at the same time make the drive wheels aligned and enter the inside of the track, use the iron bar to adjust Align the drive teeth, and align the upper tug, this step has completed one third.
Support the machine to walk on one side to make the track straight. Support the machine again and get out of the car to adjust the lower track. Try to make the track rollers align with the track after the track falls. By this step, two thirds have been completed. Just use the bucket to gently lift the excavator with bucket teeth to hook up the track, so that the guide wheel enters the track, then adjust the track to align with the guide wheel, then turn the track, add grease, then the track has been assembled .
Cautions for excavator track adjustment
In the process of using the excavator, the idea is that the soil quality of different construction sites should be used. Adjust the tension of the crawler track, which can extend the life of the excavator crawler track.
The first case: When on a construction site covered with pebbles
Method: It is better to adjust the track slightly,
Benefits: When walking on the pebbles, you can avoid the bending of the track shoe.
The second situation: When the soil is soft
Practice: Crawler should be adjusted slightly looser
Benefits: It is easy to attach dirt to the track and rail links to prevent the abnormal pressure exerted on the rail links due to the adhesion of the dirt.
The third case is when the ground is firm and flat
Practice: It is best to adjust the track slightly.
Benefits: When the loose crawler sags too much, it may come into contact with the frame and damage the frame.
Crawler adjustment is too tight: If the crawler is too tight, there will be a phenomenon of walking speed and walking power decreasing. This not only leads to a decrease in operating efficiency, but also causes abnormal wear due to excessive frictional forces being applied to the pins and bushings.
The track is too loose: the track is loosely placed on the drive wheel and the carrier sprocket, causing greater wear or damage. Moreover, when the loose crawler sags too much, it may come into contact with the frame and damage the frame. In this way, even if the reinforced lower walking body is not properly adjusted, unexpected failures may occur.