1. The structure of Laike track link for excavator is checked through various methods of welding tests. These tests include bend testing shear stud, bolt tightening or torque test, magnetic particle inspection test for welding, ultrasonic test for welding, visual test for welding, etc. Fatigue resistance is one of the most important mechanical properties of this product
2. The product has become a necessity for the way we live today. It either reduces or eliminates the amount of human work required to accomplish a task during production. It makes it possible for the bulldozer to run smooth with high efficiency
3. The product has the advantage of hardness. It has passed through heat treatment which involves heating metal materials to a specific temperature over its transformation temperature. It provides excellent lubricating oil retention
4. The product features corrosion resistance. It has passed through environmental testing including salt spray testing, which will verify if the part is susceptible to corrosion or not. It will not rust, resulting in reduced performance of the excavator
5. The product is not susceptible to environmental influences. It has passed the environmental tests – including wet, dry, hot, cold, vibration, acceleration, IP rating, UV light, etc. Being heat treated and annealed during the manufacturing process, it has a stable dimension
1. Quanzhou Laike Construction Machinery Co.,Ltd has increasingly emphasized improving independent R&D ability.
2. We unswervingly uphold the service concept of 'Customer First'. We will spare no effort to produce products that cater to our customers, and we will work hard to improve customers' satisfaction rate by practicing active listening and following up their orders.