1. A variety of quality tests are required in the production process for Laike undercarriage sprocket . The QC team will test its dyeing saturation, wear resistance, UV resistance, heat resistance and weaving strength. It is heat treated and annealed during the manufacturing process
2. With proper care, the surface of this product will stay shiny and smooth for years without the need to ever seal and polish. This product allows trouble-free installation, saving time and money for the user
3. Regular product quality audit is carried out to ensure reliable product quality. It easily resists shock loads and torsional forces normally incurred by the bulldozer
1. At present, we have achieved a large market share in foreign markets. They are mainly the Middle East, Europe, America, and other countries. Some of our clients have been working with us for years.
2. We endeavor to build trusting relationships with our clients that can only be built with face to face attention and an old-fashioned commitment to service.